12 days ago
Important Notes from the Office
You can call the office between 7:30 am & 4:00 pm any regular day of school. The office is closed during school holidays, school breaks & during the summer break. The office re-opens in August, two weeks before school starts and closes for the summer the last day of school.
- The office must be notified of all absences. You can notify them ahead of time or no later than 9:00 am on the day they are absent.
- Different ways you can notify the office - call (307)771-2320, fax (307) 771-2521 or
email Kelly Schulz at email@example.com .
- Do not send your child to school before 8:00 am, unless they have set up time to get extra help with a teacher. Must have a note from the teacher.
- If your student will be tardy and they want a hot lunch, you must call before 9 am to order them a hot lunch. If you do not call you need to provide them lunch.
- It is board policy that students must call home when they owe more than $5.00 on their lunch account.
- If you have ANY changes on your contact information please call, e-mail or fax the new information to Dildine.
The playground is open for public use after the last bus leaves Dildine at approximately 4:15 pm.
PTO Holiday Shopping
This event is this Wednesday - 11/30/2016
It will be held in the Dildine Gym - 6-7:30 p.m.
Come and get some of your holiday shopping done.
be bully free
Today at Dildine Elementary
I will do my best, to be the best.
I will listen.
I will follow directions.
I will respect the rights of others.
I can learn.
I will learn.
2 months ago
Welcome to Dildine!
Here at Dildine we strive to provide the best possible education in a safe and friendly environment. I am proud of the faculty here, and we base our decisions on “what is best for kids.” Students and staff start their day off with the Pledge of Allegiance and the Dildine Pledge. This affirms our commitment to learning, student success, and respect for others. My door is always open and I look forward to visiting with you.
By Taunya Hastings