Meet the Office Staff at Dildine Elementary
Secretaries - Kelly Schulz & Rita Woods
Nurse - Kathleen O'Donnell
You can call the office between 7:30 am & 4:00 pm any regular day of school. The office is closed during school holidays, school breaks & during the summer break. The office re-opens in August, two weeks before school starts and closes for the summer the last day of school.
Important Notes from the Office
- The office must be notified of all absences. You can notify them ahead of time or no later than 9:00 am on the day they are absent.
- Different ways you can notify the office - call (307)771-2320, fax (307) 771-2521 or
email Kelly Schulz at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Do not send your child to school before 8:00 am, unless they have set up time to get extra help with a teacher. Must have a note from the teacher.
- If your student will be tardy and they want a hot lunch, you must call before 9 am to order them a hot lunch. If you do not call you need to provide them lunch.
- It is board policy that students must call home when they owe more than $5.00 on their lunch account.
- If you have ANY changes on your contact information please call, e-mail or fax the new information to Dildine.
Public use of the Playground
The playground is open for public use after the last bus leaves Dildine at approximately 4:15 pm.
Today at Dildine Elementary . . .
I will do my best, to be the best.
I will listen.
I will follow directions.
I will respect the rights of others.
I can learn.
I will learn.